The Blu Vivo IV features a 5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. With this comes the same processor as the Life 8, a MediaTek octa-core MT6592 1.7GHz offering with a Mali450-MP4 graphics core. The memory and storage is higher at 2GB/16GB.
These are the instructions to root BLU VIVO IV. The world of rooting an Android operating system is a free world and one where you are not locked down within any carrier or manufacturer restrictions; you are free to install any app, remove any stock app from your carrier, overclock the CPU and increase the performance and much more.
Take note this will void the warranty of your device. Proceed at your own risk.
Here is the full step-by-step guide on how to complete the root
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- You need a working Internet connection on your tablet to make this work.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” or “Try Root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- If the Kinguser and Purify App exist on your Application Menu on your phone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your VIVO IV.
Now your phone has rooted. If you want to check whether your phone has rooted or not, search Root Checker app in Google Play store and install it. Then open it and you can find it your phone rooted or not rooted.