Released in October 2014, the HUAWEI Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 is a smartphone model powered by HiSilicon Kirin 925 Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15. It’s coupled with 2GB RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. An 13-megapixel main camera is present as well as a 5-megapixel front shooter.
Rooting a device allows users to have complete access to the device’s hardware resources and push the limitations that come with the stock firmware. Users should note that rooting the Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09 will void the device’s warranty. But, users can reclaim the warranty by re-installing the official firmware update again.
If you’re looking to get the most of its performance, gaining root access is a good start. Popular developer Kingstudio has made the necessary root packages available in his website. You may follow our guide below if you want to flash it on your handset.
Simple Root Method For Ascend Mate 7 MT7-L09
- Download KingRoot.apk
- Browse the app using a file manager.
- Install the app normally by just tap on the app.
- After the installation completed, run the KingRoot application normally.
- Once run the tool, it will take a few seconds to identify your device. At this time enable the wifi or data connection to connect the app to the development server.
- To start the rooting process tap on the app’s main screen “Start to root” button.
- Next, you can see the progress bar with the completed percentage.
- Confirm that you have successfully rooted your smartphone by installing Root Checker from the Google Play store.