If you are among those lucky ones who got a chance to pickup the Lenovo A2010 and looking for a detailed guide on how to root your yureka, then I doubt that there is any better place than this. The guide is pretty simple and no need to use the PC. All you have to install one small application on your phone and your are done.
KingRoot is a rooting tool recently announced by a group of developers to make it easier for you to root your phone with a single click and without using a PC. The KingRoot is a very popular tool due to it functionality.
Your warranty is void if you follow the given instruction in this guide. Read all the instruction very carefully and Perform everything at your own risk.
Name / Device Model: Lenovo A2010-a
version android (firmware): 5.1
Version KingRoot: 4.8.0 from 01/20/2016
Result: Root received
Root Lenovo A2010-a Without PC
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Prestige Elite tablet. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Lenovo A2010 is now rooted.
To check if you are rooted simply download ROOT CHECKER in the Google Play Store and verify your phone, if it is rooted successfully it will prompt the permission for the Kinguser just approved it you will see this verification.