You just got you LG G Pad II 8.0 and are looking to get rid of all the bloat. On the other hand, maybe this is your first time rooting an Android phone.
Android is known for being one of the most customizable operating systems out there. So it can seem a little ironic that it doesn’t give you the freedom to access the part of your phone that allows ultimate customization. People are still going to do it, of course, but it can leave you susceptible to malicious exploits from shady sources. Rooting is never without risk, but we can show you how to do it the safest way possible, and you can have customization to and from the core of your phone.
Step by step guide on rooting LG G Pad II 8.0 Without PC/Computer:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
However, just to make sure you’re actually rooted, you may want to use a root checker to see if things installed successfully on your phone.
With your LG G Pad II 8.0 rooted, what’s something that you can’t wait to do with it? Please share your plans and thoughts in the comments below, as well as any questions that could be on your mind.