Hi, this is root tutorial ofLG G Pro Lite Dual D686. It is safe and easiest method for root LG G Pro Lite Dual D686. We have already discussed the rooting in LG G Pro and some of our readers wanted to know how to root LG G Pro Lite Dual. So, in this post i have discussed the rooting in LG G Pro Lite Dual D686. But before going through that let’s know some of its specifications.
LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 is a Multitouch phablet which comes with 5.5-inches, and a resolution of 960×540 pixels. This beautiful phone works in the platform of android OS,v 4.1.2(Jellybean) and has a chipset of Mediatek MT6577. It comes with primary camera of 8 MP and secondary camera of 1.3 MP and is suitable for video calls. Pictures look quite bright, but they are very faded.
This phablet has superb performance, So root your phone because root allows for you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, custom Rom and custom setting in your Smartphone.
How To Root LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 On Android 4.4.2 Kitkat
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phablet is now rooted.
This is simple and easy root LG G Pro Lite Dual D686 process for your device. I can try to make it easy and make all steps clear to understand. If your feel any problem then please comment us. I try to best resolve your problem.