Root access is already available for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 VE and it is a relatively easy process. Even though the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 VE is a brilliant smartphone, users are always looking forward to rooting their smartphones once they get their hands on them. Not only can you install apps which need root access directly from the Google Play Store, but you can also install the latest mods and ROMS on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 VE after getting root access.
Rooting Android devices voids the warranty and the procedure given below might prove a bit risky. Proceed at your own responsibility. We’re not the developers of any of the apps/tools used.
How To Root Galaxy S3 Mini GT-i8200 VE With Kingroot
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Wait for a few seconds as Kingroot tries to root your phone.
- Once your phone is rooted, you will see a Root Obtained message under the crown logo.
After you root your Galaxy S3 Mini using either of the methods above, you can check whether you have root access using Root Checker. Once you install it on your device, tap on “verify root access” and you should get a “Congratulations” message if the rooting process was successful.
Once you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, you can install most of the apps, which require root access, from the Google Play Store. You can also install a recovery and various ROMS/mods for your Android device. Make sure that you follow all the instructions correctly and you can shoot any questions below.