How To Root Samsung S4 ICHVerizon-I545 Lollipop Without Computer. The Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 have great specs and works smooth. However, like water is required by living beings for survival, Android geeks can’t survive without rooting.
In this guide you will be guided with steps to root your Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 Easily, so even if you are very new to Android, you’ll be able to root your Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 at an ease. Today we bring to you and easy to follow guide to root Verizon Samsung S4 ICH-I545 all Kingstudio team for creating the root package.
Well, it’s straightforward for you to root Android without PC or computer. It is the era of one-click root apps to do our job easier. Things are very complicated for beginners to perform all the rooting stuff, don’t worry this is going to be easy for you to root your phone.
– Go to settings> security settings> developer options > usb debugging > enable it.
– Download any one rooting app from below and install the app. (It will give you warnings don’t worry click install anyway).
STEPS TO ROOT THE Samsung S4 ICH-I545 SMARTPHONE
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your Samsung S4. Check out for an application in your application drawer with the name as KingUser.
Was it difficult to follow? Did we miss something? Let us know and we will try our best to help you, Wait its not the end! How do you know whether the guide worked i.e. How do you check whether your ICH-I545 is rooted or not? Go to playstore and download the Root checker app and install it, Run it and check the root status of your ICH-I545? Rooted eh? you’ve done it!