How To Root ZTE Boost Max Android 4.4 Kitkat and Android 5.1 Lollipop Without PC. The Boost Max is fueled by a 1.2GHz dual-core Snapdragon 400 processor and 1GB of RAM. Also pay mind that the phone only comes with 8GB of onboard memory, but you can add more with the MicroSD expansion slot.
By rooting your ZTE Boost Max smartphone, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware’s of your choice, or remove unwanted pre-installed applications which comes with the device, or install custom-built Android applications which only supports rooted devices, etc.
KingRoot is a rooting software that is available as both an App for your device and a PC software. In most cases, KingRoot app does the job to root your device, however, if that doesn’t work, you can always use the KingRoot PC software to get your device rooted.
Folks over at xda have already tested KingRoot with ZTE Boost Max and it successfully rooted the device in just one click. If you’re wondering how KingRoot works, take a look at our detailed coverage on it (link below).
Root ZTE Boost Max Using Kingroot
KingRoot is one of the most reliable rooting methods for ZTE Boost Max because of its ease of use, simple interface and the ability to root a variety of Android devices. This rooting software is extensively tested by thousands of Android users all over the world. Aside from that, this is probably the safest method to root your Android device.
- Enter your phone’s browser: kingroot.net.
- Install Kingroot. This can be done through..”Unknown Sources“ under Menu -> Settings -> Applications).
- If your phone is unrooted, you can see the prompt saying that “Root access is unavailable“. Then click the button “START ROOT“.
- It will take some time to root the phone.
- When rooting, you can view the progress. When it is done, you will see the big green tick icon.
- You have now succesfully Rooted your ZTE Boost Max.
To verify root access, download the root checker app Play Store.
That simple. Enjoy root access on your ZTE Boost Max phones.