If you are rocking Huawei Fusion 2 and want more features by rooting it, then you can find this post helpful as I have posted working guide to get root privileges on it. More and more older devices are getting root access, all thanks to the universal rooting tools that combine several root exploits in a single package to be used for rooting multiple Android devices. Rooting the Huawei Fusion 2 is now possible using the universal Root Kingroot tool that that is one of those tools.
With the help of root access, one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer. After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android by flashing a custom ROM.
Wondering how to root your Huawei Fusion 2? This is one of the easiest ways.
- Open your browser and download the latest version of Kingroot. Kingroot 4.1.
- Once you have downloaded it, use your File Manager (or any file explorer app you installed) and locate the Kingroot you have downloaded.
- Tap the Kingroot apk file to proceed with the installation.
- Expect the following to happen. This is because by default, the security settings for unknown Android apps is enabled. This is an extra protection for Android users to download applications only from Google Play. You only have to tap on Settings and once you are in the Security settings, scroll down and look for Unknown Sources option.
- Once the Kingroot installation has been completed, tap Open.
- Then tap root button. It will take some time to root the phone.
- Your Huawei Fusion is now rooted and you can confirm it using Root Checker on your device. If it says you’re rooted, you’re good to go.
You can download any rooted app like Titanium Backup app from Play Store and open it. You should see a Superuser request window pop-up. If you see this, you have verified full root,congratulations!