The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On OPPO F7 – If you’ve bought an Oppo F7, then it’s a good idea to know how to change font styles on the Oppo F7. The great thing is that you can easily get the Oppo F7 to change the font style to whatever you want it to be. The following will teach you how you can change the fonts on Oppo F7.
The Oppo F7 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. The excellent configuration delivers a powerful performance while handling multiple tasks. The cameras are excellent too. The key attraction of the device is its notched display that is very much in trend these days.
The Oppo F7 flaunts a 6.23 inch notched display, which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels. It features a good 405 PPI pixel density. The display is protected from scratches by a Corning Gorilla glass v5.
The Oppo F7 is available in three different colours – Solar Red, Moonlight Silver, and Diamond Black. A fingerprint sensor is present for your convenience.
By default, most phones have a pretty common user interface, so a lot of users will want to change the way they look. When it comes to Oppo F7, the customization possibilities are somehow limited. But there are a few things you can still do, in order to add a personal touch
For example, if you want to change the font style on your Oppo F7, you can simply follow the instructions below and get a unique user interface. To change the default font on your Oppo F7 without root, you can use zFont app.
How To Change Font in OPPO F7 / Youth via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for OPPO F7 App from Google Play.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose OPPO and Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Now, the OPPO F7 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in OPPO F7 and F7 Youth. Which font do you like using on your OPPO F7? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
In terms of configuration, the Oppo F7 is equipped with two quad-core processors of 2 GHz each. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by a Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Helio P60 chipset.
For capturing excellent pictures, the smartphone has a primary camera of 16MP. The lens can capture images of up to 4616 x 3464 pixels resolution and shoot high definition videos. At the front, a 25MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.