Today we will guide you on How To Change Font Style on Vivo V7 and V7 Plus Smartphone. Vivo V7 series is not only filled to the brim with features but the company’s new Funtouch OS is also packed with customization features. Among other things, the V7 series offers an option to change system fonts and size.
The Vivo V7 sports a 5.7-inch IPS LCD display, which offers a resolution of 720×1,440 pixels and a pixel density of 282 PPI. Under the hood, the Vivo V7 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core processor that sits firmly on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset. Further, boosting the performance of the processor during any sort of multitasking operation is a 4GB RAM.
Moreover, the presence of Adreno 505 graphics unit aids to play high graphics games and also takes care of other graphical requirements. The smartphone runs the Android 7.1 (Nougat) operating system based on the Funtouch OS 3.2 user interface.
Two Methods To Change Font On Vivo V7
You can change the design of the font and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Vivo Smartphone. This method is compatible for all types of Xiaomi devices including Vivo V7, Vivo V7 Plus and many more.
In what follows below, we’ll show you how to change the fonts on Vivo V7 and V7 Plus without root. There are several methods to employ, and we’ll go through all of them.
1.via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Font Manager for Vivo V7 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Vivo V7, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Local and afterwards, choose Local Font and Apply the font.
- Now, the Vivo V7 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo phone will automatically have new font.
In conclusion, it is okay to change the font on your Vivo V7. Even, Vivo supports you to do it. You can also use a variety of ways to change the default font with your favorite one. One thing for sure is that you have to make sure that the method is safe for your Vivo Smartphone and later you can use the new font normally just like when you are using the default font. The safest one is by using the font option served by Vivo because it means that the phone supports the system and code of the font. It is also the fastest way to change the font on your Vivo.