PAC-ROM 4.4.4 is available to the Motorola Moto E thanks to XDA Senior Member ashwin007.
– Add Dolby Digital Plus (Remove DSP Manager)
– Add Move to Sdcard
– UMS (USB Mass Storage)
– Include Google Play Store
– Include Xposed and Xinternalsd
– Double Tap To Wake
– Add Feature Game Mode
– Furnace-1.2.0 kernel by Savoca
How To Install
Download PACman ROM Kitkat for Moto E
Boot your device in TWRP recovery mode.
From the recovery main menu, Press Wipe Button. Then slide the bottom slider “Swipe to Wipe”
Once done, go to Home. Then select Install.
Now from the next screen select the Custom ROM file that you copied on your phone.
Once the ROM file is selected on the recovery screen, Swipe to Flash.
Once the ROM is flashed, Then Reboot.
How To Swap Internal SD To Xternal SD
– Open XinternalSD and Enable “All Apps”
– Open Xposed, click Modules and check XInternalSD
– Click Framework and Install/Update
How To Enable Double Tap To Wake (D2TW)
– Open DoubleTap2Wake
– Check “Enable – Normal