After some great evolution, the root script for the SKY DEVICE SKY 5.0W is now available as one click root package, in all pretty GUI form. In order to root your SKY DEVICE SKY 5.0W in Kitkat, all you need to do is download the one click root tool linked below and open it.
Here are some of the notable benefits you will get by gaining root access on your Android device:
- With root access, you will be able to modify system files, which means you can get uninstall bloatware that comes bundled with your phone but you never use them. This will help you recover storage space and optimize your phone.
- Majority of ad blockers for Android works pretty well only if they are granted root access to the system directory because that is exactly where they place the ad blocking files, which results in an advertisement blocking in all apps including games.
- Android by default create a backup of contacts and some settings but with root access, you will be able to create a complete backup of your Android including apps and app data, making it easy for you to switch phones.
- Root unlocks the capability to customize your Android device including software aspects like boot animations, home screen, lock screen, removing data tethering limitations as well as installing an updated/latest Android ROM.
- By uninstalling unnecessary apps from your Android device that constantly consumes your phone’s RAM and blocking tons of ads, you will certainly experience improved battery life. Above all, Greenify is well known for its enhanced power-saving feature.
Warning: Warranty may be void of your device if you follow the procedures given on this page. You only are responsible for your device. We won’t be liable if any damage occurs to your device and/or its components.
How To Root SKY DEVICE SKY 5.0W With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
You can confirm this by download a root checker app from the play store. Open the app and tap on Verify Root, grant it root access on the pop-up that shows up.
That’s it. Let us know if you know any help with this via comments section below. We’ll be sure to help you.