Pantech made a giant leap into the flagship Android device business with the release of the Vega Secret UP. In the meantime, the tweakers in the Android community have already figured out a way to do more with the Vega Secret UP than it is already capable of doing. You can now root your Pantech Vega Secret UP with the help of Kingroot root tool.
Now proceed to the installation instructions but don’t forget to take a proper backup of all your data first, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data and the battery level of your phone should be at least about 80% to prevent unexpected shutdowns while rooting.
Droidbeep.com will not be responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Pantech Vega Secret UP during or after the rooting process. Proceed at your own risk.
How To Root Pantech Vega Secret UP IM-A900S, IM-A900K, IM-A900L With Kingroot
- Enable installation from unknown sources on your device. Simply go to to Settings > Security >> then enable Unknown Sources.
- Download KingRoot app into your phone then install it.
- Once installed, launch KingRoot app up
- KingRoot will then verify your phone. It won’t take long.
- Once the app has been successful verifying your phone, you’ll see either Start Root or Try To Root button. Just tap on it.
- Just sit tight and wait for the app to do its job. Once rooting is complete, you should see “Success!” on your screen and the KingRoot icon in the Launcher menu.
Need any help regarding the root access on Pantech Vega Secret UP? Let us know in the comments box below.