For those of you who feel bored with the appearance of your ordinary WhatsApp font, you can change the appearance of the WhatsApp chat font to be more colorful and cooler. This method can be practiced without using any additional apps as long as you use the modified version of the Whatsapp app, not the Whatsapp from the Play Store. In the modified Whatsapp app there are various features that are not in the original Whatsapp app so you can change the appearance of your Whatsapp font to be colored.
How to Change Whatsapp Chat Font Color Without Additional Apps
If you want to try how to change Whatsapp chat font color without additional apps then you can see the guide as follows.
1. Please download the Fouad Whatsapp app from the website directly at fouadmods.com
2. Install the fouad Whatsapp app then login using your Whatsapp number as usual (the original Whatsapp app please uninstall)
3. To change the color of the text of the conversation on WhatsApp, please tap on the other option at the top right of the Fouad WhatsApp app
4. Choose YoMods
5. Select the Conversation Screen
6. Tap Bubbles and Ticks
7. Tap on the Text Color section of the Right Conversation Bubble (to set the text color of the recipient’s chat)
8. Choose the color you want to use
9. Tap New Color
10. Also tap on Text Color On the Left Conversation Bubble (to set the text color of the sender’s chat)
11. Choose the color you want to use
12. Tap New Color
Done, and the result is like this friend:
Now your Whatsapp chat text becomes more cool and colorful. That’s my tutorial on How to Change the Font Color of Whatsapp Chat Without Additional Apps, I hope it’s useful
Read again some interesting information from other DroidBeep such as how to change the type and color of the original Whatsapp font without an app in the previous article. If you found this guide helpful, let us know in the comments.