Get Contact is an app that is commonly used to see what our friends call us on their smartphone contacts. In addition, this get contact app can be used to find out unknown numbers that contact us either via telephone or Whatsapp.
We can find out unknown numbers through tags and this tag is the name given by other users to name a contact on their phone. If you don’t want other users to know your name in get contact then you can delete or hide your name tag in get contact so that other people can’t see it.
There are 2 ways that you can do, namely removing the name tags one by one or you can also hide them. How to? Please see how to do it
How to Remove Tags in Get Contact
For those of you who want to try how to remove tags in get contact then you can see the information as follows.
1. Please open your name tag display in get contact.
2. Then please swipe left on the tag you want to delete.
3. Select a reason for deleting the bookmark, tap Report.
4. Tap OK.
5. Then the tag will automatically disappear.
How to Hide the Get Contact Tag
1. On the main menu of get contact, tap More.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Private Mode Settings.
4. Then slide the icon to the right.
Done, so those are the 2 ways to remove and hide tags in get contact. So my tutorial today good luck.
You also need to know about how to repost other people’s instagram stories without being tagged with the latest updates as previously explained by DroidBeep. If you still have questions, leave a comment in the box that we provide. Also, share this article with your friends.