Honor 20 has a very useful option to reset Android to its original state, which is known as, reset system to original factory settings. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Honor 20.
The Huawei comes with a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display. The density of the screen is 412 PPI and the resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels which provide a good visual experience.
The device is based on HiSilicon KIRIN 980 chipset upon which Octa-Core processors are provided with 2xCortex A76 2.6 GHz +2xCortex A76 1.92 GHz +4 Cortex A55 1.8 GHz clock speed each that make this device a better option in multitasking and gaming. The processor is further assisted by a 6GB RAM and for the graphics part, there is an ARM Mali G76 GPU. The whole operation is run by Android 9.0.
If you encounter major software problems on your Honor 20, then you’re not the only one. From scrolling lags to significant battery drain, we’ve all been there. The thing to remember is that you can always reset your phone to solve the problem.
Hard reset Honor 20 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Honor 20 is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” buttons until the device vibrates and the Huawei eRecovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the eRecovery screen, select “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Touch “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap “Reboot system“.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Honor 20 as a new device.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Honor 20
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor 20 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor 20.
Factory reset Honor 20 from Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap System.
- In the System screen, tap Reset.
- In the Reset screen, tap Factory data reset.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the RESET PHONE option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch NEXT.
- Finally tap RESET PHONE.
- After your Honor 20 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Honor 20 comes with a strong spec-sheet that carries everything to meet the demands of the users.It has a great processing front with a large battery capacity that can last more than a day on a single charge. Further, it also gets fast charging support. Its beefy battery keeps it alive for many hours and its awesome cameras can engage its users for a handful experience in photography. In terms of storage, there would not be any need to rely on expandability. Its amazing display serves a great visual experience when watching or reading something.
Some of these problems stem not so much specifically from Huawei itself, but from having one of the latest updates. If you have a serious problem, especially involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your device. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to lock apps in Honor 20, please keep an eye on this DroidBeep.com blog.