In this post, we will look at to what extent a Vivo X27 user can bring the original settings back to achieve super fast processing speed and best system performance. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Vivo X27.
The Vivo X27 is powered by an Octa-Core processor setup 2×2.2 GHz Kryo 360 Gold + 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver seated on Snapdragon 710 along with a 8GB RAM. The graphics are powered by Adreno 616. It runs on the latest version of Android operating system Android 9.0 Pie.
The Vivo X27 has a stunning Super AMOLED bezel-less display with a notch over the 6.39inch screen. The device has got an amazing resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with a density of 403 ppi. The Vivo X27 is provided with 4000 mAh Li-ion battery, which gives a decent battery backup to the users to perform all the tasks.
If your Vivo X27 isn’t working the way it should, it might be time to consider factory resetting. Resetting and wiping a phone can resolve issues that are causing it to get stuck in a loop, appear sluggish or interfere with performance.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo X27
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo X27 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X27.
Hard Reset Vivo X27 from Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo X27 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo X27 will now wipe all contents.
Factory Reset Vivo X27 from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo X27 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo X27 is a great mid-range phone from the manufacturer Vivo. It has a good battery backup and decent processing with a nice set of cameras. However, it lacks a display but considering the budget, it can be overlooked.
Fortunately, there aren’t many Vivo X27 specific problems. Some of the problems that the phone has are more than troublesome, but fortunately can be fixed at most in a few minutes. Every problem has a solution, no matter how complex. See you in the next article about how to flash Vivo X27.