All Huawei phones have a reset feature which returns the phone to its original state by erasing all data stored on the Honor Holly 4. In this article, you will find a step by step guide to reset Honor Holly 4.
Honor Holly 4 is equipped with a Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset and an Octa-Core processor that comes with a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. There is a 3GB ram that ensures smooth gaming, multitasking, and other high-end usages. For taking care of the graphical requirements, the phone has an Adreno 505 GPU.
Honor Holly 4 comes with a bezel-less display having a waterdrop notch on top. The device has 5 inches IPS LCD display bearing a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels along with a pixel density of 294 PPI.
Whether you are selling your Honor Holly 4, are having problems, or just want a fresh start, there are a variety of reasons you may need to reset it. This also works if your phone shuts down randomly and won’t turn back on. Let’s take a look at how to factory reset Honor Holly 4.
Hard reset Honor Holly 4
- Turn off your Honor Holly 4 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold “Volume Up” button and “Power” button simultaneously until Huawei logo appears to enter “Recovery mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe data/Factory reset” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Honor Holly 4 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Honor Holly 4 via Settings
- Go to the notification section of the Honor Holly 4.
- Select the gear icon to bring up Settings.
- From the settings page, scroll down and select Advanced settings.
- The next step select Factory data reset.
- Make sure that everything important has been backed up, and then at the bottom of the screen select Reset phone.
- Then select Reset phone again and wait for the process to complete and the phone to reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Honor Holly 4
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Honor Holly 4 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Honor Holly 4.
The Honor Holly 4 comes with a mid-range price-tag that is very much affordable. It has a great configuration, good cameras and an ample amount of battery capacity. Apart from that, the large storage capacity along with expandable memory options make it even more profitable.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Honor Holly 4, we will publish it soon.