If the Huawei Enjoy 9e system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. Let’s see how we can reset Huawei Enjoy 9e.
The Huawei Enjoy 9e flaunts a 6.09-inch IPS LCD display having a great screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels and a sharp density of 282 ppi.
In terms of performance, it has been equipped with the Helio A22 (MT6761) SoC upon which a Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor is seated. The performance is further assisted by the IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU GPU that takes the load of the processor while the presence of 3GB ram handles smooth multitasking.
You can factory reset your Huawei Enjoy 9e if your device malfunctions seriously or you want to erase it. While oftentimes a factory reset will solve any issues you’re having with your Huawei Enjoy 9e, such as slow response or screen freezing, serious technical issues may require you to hard reset in the hope of restoring its ability to operate properly.
But before you do all that, make sure you have backed up every file and data stored on the phone’s internal memory.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Enjoy 9e
If your Enjoy 9e phone is locked by a pattern, pin or password, you can reset it via the Google Find My Device service. In addition to tracking lost Android phones, this service also has a reset feature.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Enjoy 9e from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Enjoy 9e.
Factory reset Huawei Enjoy 9e via Settings
If you intend to sell this Enjoy 9e phone and want to erase all data, all you have to do is factory reset via settings. In addition, this factory reset will clean junk files and cache, remove viruses and can also restore slowing performance.
- Go to your Huawei Enjoy 9e phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Hard reset Huawei Enjoy 9e via Recovery
If the phone freezes or when the phone gets stuck in the reboot process. In this case, use the second method to do a hard reset on the Huawei Enjoy 9e via recovery. Follow the guide below:
- Turn off your Huawei Enjoy 9e and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei Enjoy 9e will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei Enjoy 9e is one of the lowest smartphones to feature facial recognition. The processor is capable enough to give a glitch-free performance and one can enjoy the uninterrupted gaming. Apart from the camera and spare battery, the storage capacity is also quite good, thanks to the support of a very large external storage.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as battery draining, overheating or apps crashing; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.