If you’re having a lot of problems with your Huawei nova 3i, performing a factory reset may be the solution. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Huawei nova 3i.
The Huawei nova 3i sports a 6.3 Inch bezel-less design with a waterdrop notch for the front lens. It is equipped with an IPS LCD display and has a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The device is armed with a Dual camera camera setup containing 16MP + 2MP lenses. These can click excellent images and also can record good quality videos. For the selfie lovers, there is a 24MP front lens that can click quite good selfies.
The Huawei nova 3i is powered by a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor that sits on a HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset. It is further aided by an ARM Mali-G51MP4 and a 4GB RAM. The Huawei nova 3i is equipped with a 128GB inbuilt storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB by using a memory card. The combination provides a flawless multitasking performance.
If your device has frozen, slower than usual or the battery is draining, resetting the Huawei nova 3i is the first line of defense to solve this problem. So if you run into any of these common problems, you’ll now know how to deal with it straight away.
There are two kinds of resets we are going to share for you today, factory reset and hard reset. Both types of reset apply to the Huawei nova 3i.
Hard reset Huawei nova 3i
- Shut down your Huawei nova 3i completely by pressing the Power button.
- Push “Volume Up” and “Power” button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when Huawei eRecovery Mode shows up.
- Choose “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- You need to confirm your action once more by choosing “Wipe data“
- Finally, choose “Reboot system“.
Factory reset Huawei nova 3i via Settings
- Go to Menu and choose Setting.
- Tap System.
- Move again and tap Reset.
- After that, choose Factory data reset.
- Confirm it by tap the RESET PHONE button.
- When it’s done, the Huawei nova 3i will reboot.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Huawei nova 3i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei nova 3i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei nova 3i.
The Huawei nova 3i also promises to continue the series not only in terms of battery but also in performance and cameras. The gaming experience is great, thanks to the clear sharp display and the great graphics processor. It has a powerful battery that suffices the need of the users. As for the camera, it will be a good option.
If you have any thoughts you want to share on the Huawei nova 3i, please don’t hesitate to share them down below!. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to root Huawei nova 3i, we will publish it soon.