If your Huawei Y6 2019 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your device to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Huawei Y6 2019 features 6.09-inch IPS LCD display. The display of the phone comes with a good resolution of about 720 x 1560 pixels and has a pixel density of 282 ppi, which delivers an amazing viewing experience. Corning Gorilla glass protection is there to keep away the screen from scratches or marks.
Huawei Y6 2019 features a Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor that is coupled to a Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset. The phone comes with a 2GB ram, which enables the smartphone to perform without any lag and switching between apps is quite easy. The graphics parts are taken care of by an IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU graphics processor.
To be honest, your Huawei Y6 2019 isn’t perfect if there are too many apps installed on its storage. Huawei apparently knows that the company allows users to reset their phones without a problem. In most cases, you can choose to change it to original factory settings for having a like-new Huawei Y6 2019. However, we will show you how to reset a Huawei Y6 2019 by using three different ways, and all of them are much simpler than you might think.
Hard reset Huawei Y6 2019 from Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Y6 2019 is powered off.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Touch Wipe data/Factory reset.
- Choose Wipe data to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Huawei Y6 2019 will now wipe all contents.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Huawei Y6 2019
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Huawei Y6 2019 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Huawei Y6 2019.
Factory reset Huawei Y6 2019 from Settings
- Go to your Huawei Y6 2019 phone Settings.
- Find the System option among the available menu and tap on it.
- You will find more option, and you need to find Reset and then tap on it.
- At the bottom, you will see the option of Reset Phone, tap on this option as well.
- One more thing, tap on the Reset Phone option and now the factory reset will begin.
- Once the factory reset process is complete, the phone will turn back on automatically.
Huawei Y6 2019 is an excellent mid-range device that features powerful specs to stand out from the crowd. The battery backup and the cameras are great. The processing front also shows an impressive build that can handle all kinds of functions.
If we’ve missed an easy way to reset on the Huawei Y6 2019, or you have questions about one of the methods on this list, let us know in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to flash Huawei Y6 2019 which will be coming soon.