If your Vivo Y15 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Vivo Y15 comes with an amazing bezel-less display having a small notch on the top. It can provide great viewing experience with the help of the huge 6.35-inch IPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 720 x 1544 pixels and a pixel density of 268 PPI. It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass which will protect the display.
Under the hood, it provides an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz which is seated upon the Helio P22 chipset, together which can deliver great performance. There is a PowerVR GE8320 GPU that will handle the graphics of the phone smoothly. It has a 4GB ram that will handle the multitasking of the smartphone.
Even though the Vivo Y15 uses the latest Android OS, over time, you can come across a lot of problems. You may have issues with starting up or shutting down, excessive memory usage, performance running apps, battery draining quickly, among many other issues, and when any of this happens, resetting to factory settings will come in handy.
Hard Reset Vivo Y15 via Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Y15 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo Y15 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Y15
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Y15 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Y15.
Factory Reset Vivo Y15 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo Y15 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo Y15 is a mid-range smartphone that comes with a powerful configuration that shows no sign of a glitch. The display is excellent which will allow the user to watch movies and play games with natural colour reproduction.For the camera performance, the phone has maintained its position. Justifying the manufacturer’s reputation, the device also poses a powerful rear snapper, making it the complete phone.
Despite the Vivo Y15 problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the phone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Vivo Y15 has had any of these problems, hopefully, your smartphone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.