A factory reset can help resolve issues with your Galaxy A90 5G if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Samsung Galaxy A90 5G.
The device comes featured with a 6.7 Inch Super Amoled display along with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. The screen renders a pixel density of 393 PPI. The screen is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass which helps to avoid you from any kind of scratch or minor collusion. It has an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The Samsung A90 5G runs with the help of an Android 9.0. Coming to its performance, the device is armed with Octa-Core processors which have 2.84 GHz and 2.84 GHz clock speed. The powerful processor is complimented with a 6GB RAM and an Adreno 640 GPU. This strong combination is set up on a Snapdragon 855 chipset.
If you want to sell your Galaxy A90 5G or get laggy, full storage, infected with viruses, stuck with logos, you should consider doing a factory reset. There are two ways to do it on the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, which we’ll take a closer look at in this post.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]This process will erase all your smartphone information; basically returns it just like the day you bought it. All of your pictures, messages, apps, contacts, everything will be deleted. This seems like a good time to remind you to back up your phone.[/box]
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password
If you’ve forgotten or lost your screen lock pin, pattern, password, and fingerprint, you have up to 5 attempts to try and unlock your Samsung phone. If you’re still unsuccessful after several attempts, the only way to unlock your device is to reset via Samsung or Google find my device.
You’ll need to be signed into your Samsung and Google account on your phone, and must have either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
Unlock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Visit https://www.google.com/android/find and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung A90 5G from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select “Erase Device” to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung A90 5G from the menu on the left.
- Choose the “Erase Device” option from below the device information.
- Choose the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory Reset From Settings Menu
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Touch “General management”.
- Tap ‘Resetʼ.
- Press “Factory data reset”.
- Press ‘RESETʼ.
- Tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your phone and prepare it for use.
- Head into your ‘Settingsʼ and scroll down the page to “General management”.
- Tap on ˊResetˋ.
- Tap ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- Scroll down the page and select “Reset”.
- This is the final step, so be sure that you want to go through with it. If you are, then tap ˊDELETE ALLˋ.
- The phone will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard Reset via Recovery
❶ Ensure that the Samsung Galaxy A90 5G is powered off. If your phone won’t turn off, you can wait for the battery to drain and try resetting these steps after charging it again
❷ Press the “Power” and “Volume Up” button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
❸ Once the Galaxy A90 5G logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
❹ On the displayed screen, use “Volume Down” button to go to the “Wipe data/factory reset” option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
❺ Once the option is highlighted, press the “Power” button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
❻ On the next screen, press the “Volume Down” button multiple times till the “Yes” option is highlighted.
❻ Press the Power button to hard reset the Galaxy A90 5G, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
The Samsung A90 5G is a high quality device which delivers great performance in every aspect. The device holds a configuration set perfect for any and all games plus all the multitasking jobs to run smoothly. Considering all the attributes and the features of the device one can safely say it is one the best device in its budget.
Have you encountered any other problems with these phones? Tell us about them. Also, if you have solutions other could benefit from, post them. For other tips and tricks such as how to frp unlock Samsung Galaxy A90 5G, we will publish it soon.