In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro features a 5.2 inches FHD Super Amoled display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels accompanied with a pixel density of 424 PPI.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core ARM Cortex A53 processor mated to a 4GB ram to take care of the multitasking needs. Additionality, an Adreno 506 GPU is present which to a great extent manages the graphical requirements. A key aspect of the processing configuration of the device is the inclusion of Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro chipset which adds to the performance level of the device.
A reset is suggested before gifting or selling a device, and in some cases for troubleshooting. You can do a factory reset or a hard reset.
The former can be done by simply accessing the Samsung phone’s settings. Sometimes that is not possible, though. If your phone doesn’t work or for some reason you can’t access the settings, you can go ahead and perform a hard reset using the hardware buttons.
Hard Reset Samsung C5 Pro from Recovery
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
- Installing system update will show for about 30 – 60 seconds, then No command before showing the Android system recovery menu options.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe data / factory reset.
- Press Power button to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight YES and press the Power key to select.
- When the Factory Reset is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Power key to restart the device.
Factory Reset Samsung C5 Pro
In most cases, the usual way to reset your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is through smartphone settings or factory reset. Use the following steps to begin the factory reset.
- Go to the Home screen and choose ˊAppsˋ.
- Choose ‘Settingsʼ.
- Scroll down and touch Backup and reset.
- Choose ‘RESET DEVICEʼ.
- Touch Erase everything to confirm.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Galaxy C5 Pro will automatically reset and reboot.
- Swipe up or down to view the ‘Appsʼ.
- Touch “Settings”.
- Scroll to and touch “General management”.
- Touch “Reset”.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch ‘RESETʼ.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch ‘NEXTʼ.
- Touch ‘DELETE ALLʼ.
- The Galaxy C5 Pro will reset and reboot.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung C5 Pro
If you’re trying to reset your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro because you’ve forgotten your lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, there are a couple of options to reset lock screen your phone remotely.
You’ll need your Samsung or Google Account credentials and the phone will need to be connected to the internet for the prompt to send to the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Google Find My Device
- Go to Find My Device and then log in with your Google email and password.
- Choose the Samsung C5 Pro from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen via Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Samsung C5 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro is a flagship and it successfully justifies the title. The device is not just impressive in terms of design, but the user interface, processing power and everything else leave you mesmerised. The cameras are great to capture quality images and also can record quality videos. Overall, the new Samsung is a device worth buying.
Have you had any problems with Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!