This is the fastest, most easiest, and most effective way to jailbreak/root your Amazon Fire 7 5th gen. No computer or laptop required for this. The Amazon Fire 5th Generation Tablet is powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. With a 7-inch display that supports a resolution of 1024×600 pixels, it lets you watch movies, browse the Internet and read e-books in clear, crisp detail. It features a convenient 2 MP rear-facing camera, so you can capture photos and store them on the device’s 16 GB internal memory. This black tablet supports Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition, its built-in battery provides up to 7 h of talk time on a single charge.
With a rooted Android device, you can configure and optimize your device for a customized feel and for better performance. Android can be tweaked to a significant extent, which is why it is so popular in the first place. Depending on what you want with your device, you can make several changes.
With the availability of the latest stock Android Lollipop update for the Kindle Fire 7 5th Gen, developers have brought out the root access for the this tablet. If you wish to gain root access on your Fire 7 Tablet using Kingroot root file, check out the following guide.
Root access may void your device manufacturer warranty.
Rooting won’t effect your device data, hence its optional to backup your device data.
How To Root Amazon Fire 7″ 5th Gen “The $50 Tablet” On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your tablet is now rooted.
After successfully, you have to check if the system is properly rooted or not. For that, go to the Play Store and Download Root Checker. With the help of the app verify you root status. Congratulations, you have successfully completed the procedure. Bingo!