How To Root Motorola DROID Mini Wihout PC. Following is the detailed guide for how to root the Motorola DROID Mini Device. Rooting an Android phone means giving yourself “root“, or admin rights. After rooting, you can flash the customized versions of the Android operating system. They offer unique features and improvements that you don’t get with the default Android OS. The most popular names in the custom ROM world are CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android and AOKP, to name just a few. You may read the article linked below to get to know more about benefits of rooting and the risks involved with it.
Rooting your device may void warranty. We at DroidBeep, are not responsible for any damage to your device whatsoever. We won’t be held responsible if you brick your device. Reader’s discretion is advised.
Step by step guide on rooting Motorola DROID Mini running Android Kitkat:
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Well, that’s it. You have now rooted your DROID Mini. The beast is unlocked. Now, you have a new arena to explore. In the next guide, I’ll show you how to install a custom ROM on Motorola DROID Mini.