Following the success of the Xperia M, Sony has recently launched a new quad-core smartphone named Xperia M2. Successor to the Xperia M, the M2 features a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with 1GB of RAM and a big 4.7″ inch high-definition screen. So, once you get the device in your hands, you’re all free to explore a new way of interacting with your device with new apps and of course, a revamped user-interface. If you’re interested in rooting your Xperia M2, you may follow our guide below.
You should know rooting voids device warranty, Therefore proceed at your own risk. We Droidbeep.com and Kingroot Studio shall not be responsible if in case you damaged your device. The procedure for rooting Xperia M2 has been tested and is confirmed to be working.
Root Xperia M2 On Android 5.1.1 Wihtout PC
- Download KingRoot 4.8.2 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
To verify root access, Open Google Play Store app on your phone and install “Root Checker“. Once installed run to make sure your phone is rooted.
Congratulations!! You’ve now successfully Rooted Xperia M2. You’ve now full root access, you can install apps from Google Play Store which requires root access, flash custom recovery and you can also try Custom ROMs and Mods.