If you’ve got a Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9301i, you’re in luck. The said device can easily be rooted using the Kingroot’s root method. Once you have root access on your phone, you’ll be able to Remove apps system, change default storage to sdcard, increase battery life, increase performance, etc. Here’s how to root your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo:
Step To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo 4.4.2 Kitkat Without PC/Computer
- Download the KingRoot and install the KingRoot 4.8.0 APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Prestige Elite tablet. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo is now rooted.
Cheers! Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I9301i is now fully rooted and you can confirm it for yourself by downloading and installing Root Checker on your device. Now that you’re rooted, go ahead and check out our custom ROMs section to see if a custom ROM is available for your device and if you can flash it. Custom ROMs are the real fun and you should definitely check them out.
Let us know how the procedure worked for you in the comments below!