We now have an easier method to root the Huawei Ascend G760-L01 on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you are looking to root your Ascend G760 with a One-click solution without PC, we finally have one available thanks to Kingroot. In just a few short steps you’ll easily have the system internals unchained so you can start installing root-only apps.
And as always, when you root, you can kiss your warranty goodbye—just gotta get that out there.
HOW TO ROOT Huawei Ascend G760-L01 WITH THE KINGROOT APP
- Enable Unknown Sources on your Ascend G760 smartphone by turning it on and tapping Settings > Security > and checking the box for Unknown Sources.
- Download the KingRoot 4.8.0 and install the KingRoot APK.
- Once you have installed the KingRoot APK, open the app from the app drawer where you normally find your new applications.
- Tap on the large button that suggest rooting your device, usually with the words “Try To Root” or “Start To Root”.
- The KingRoot tool will now work its magic and root the Huawei Ascend G760. Wait until you get the success notification and the progress bar reaches 100%.
- You should see a big green check mark when completed. This means that the Huawei Ascend G760-L10 is now rooted.
So, you should now have root privilege on your Huawei Ascend G760 running Lollipop firmware. If you have any questions related to the tutorial, please let us know via your comments.