Good news, if your Sony Xperia SP is currently running on the new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and you are looking for a root method for it, the tutorial explained below will serve you the best. Here is how to use the Auto-Root package to gain root access on the Sony Xperia SP.
Below are the steps to root Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on the Sony Xperia SP. But before going ahead, the users must note that although the procedure is a tested one, Droidbeep will not be held responsible for anything that goes wrong. The users should proceed at their own risk.
How To Root Sony Xperia SP On Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Download KingRoot 4.8.1 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your phone is now rooted.
Sony Xperia SP running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean now should be rooted successfully. You can verify the root status of your phone by downloading Root Checker app that is available in Google play store. Then you can install the apps on your phone that require root permission. If you see that the device does not install root then repeat the whole process again and make sure that you are following every step.