Acer Iconia One 10 is an Android Tablet running on the Android 5.1 Lollipop. Though this tablet could not get much success, it still is a good tablet and a good number of people are using it. If you are one of them, then here we have something useful for you. Following is the guide on how you can root your Acer Iconia One 10 tablet, after doing so, you will be able to install the Root apps.
We should not be held responsible in any manner if any damage happens to your device which is very unlikely if you follow each and every single instruction which is mentioned below. Also, please note that rooting the phone will void the warranty completely though the warranty can be reclaimed as soon as you update with the default firmware.
How To Root Acer Iconia One 10 On Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Download KingRoot and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your Iconia One 10 is now rooted.
Congrats! You have successfully root access on your Acer Iconia One 10 (B3-A10) tablet and now you have access to plenty of apps that require root access.