Want to root Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL on the latest official firmware? A complete guide on how to do exactly that is available for the ZenPad 8.0 running latest Android 5.0.2 firmware. Having wide experience over rooting ASUS devices, we have observed that the best and most simplest method is using KingRoot.
All set and ready? Good. Now, let’s proceed with the tutorial on the next page and root Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop official firmware.
- Download KingRoot 4.8.1 and install it. If you see a warning box then you require to check Unknown sources under Settings –> Security.
- You should see the KingRoot icon in your App Drawer. Tap on the app icon to open it.
- Once the app is lunched, it will try to analyze your device to find suitable root process and soon you will see the following screen.
- Tap on “TRY TO ROOT” or “START ROOT” button that shown at the bottom of the screen.
- Once completed you will see a big green tick that means your tablet is now rooted.
That’s it! Your Asus ZenPad 8.0 Z380KL has now been rooted on Android 5.0.2 official software update. To make sure you have correctly installed the above root method and it’s working, verify with Root Checker as given in the link.
If you run into any problems, feel free to drop us a comment below and we will reply you back ASAP with the fix or the solution to your problem.