Reset Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 – Restoring a phone back to its factory settings is a great way to tackle speed and performance issues that have built up on the system over time. If you find your Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is working slower than expected, it may be time to consider a factory reset. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Huawei Y6 Prime 2019.
Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 comes with an efficient Helio A22 (MT6761) chipset that supports a quad-core processor running at a clock speed of up to 2 GHz. It has IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU GPU that provides graphics of the device while the massive 2GB RAM offers great gaming and multitasking.
The Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 comes with thin bezels that provide a spacious view. It has a 6.09 inches IPS LCD display that comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels along with a pixel density of 282 PPI. The device has a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
Sometimes things go wrong with your device, and the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is no exception. One way to remedy many issues is to do a Factory data reset. And this might be the easiest way to solve the problem on your smartphone. Sometimes your problem could be as simple as a software glitch.
Factory reset Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap “Settings“.
- In the Settings screen, tap “System“.
- In the System screen, tap “Reset“.
- In the Reset screen, tap “Factory data reset“.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the “RESET PHONE” option.
- If prompted, enter your device PIN/password/pattern. Touch “NEXT“.
- Finally tap “RESET PHONE“.
- After your Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Huawei Y6 Prime 2019
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019.
Hard reset Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 via Recovery
- Ensure that the Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is powered off.
- Press and hold the “Power” key and “Volume Up” button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Huawei logo.
- Then you will see the “Fastboot Mode“.
- Touch “Wipe data/Factory reset“.
- Choose “Wipe data” to confirm the whole operation.
- Press the “Reboot system” menu.
- The Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 will now wipe all contents.
The Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 is a great phone that comes with a bundle of feature which users require in their device. The smartphone is equipped with a great configuration and the primary camera is also great for the users. All-in-all, it is a good option as per the mid-range price tag.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. For other tips and tricks such as how to flash Huawei Y6 Prime 2019 which will be coming soon.