In this tutorial you will find detailed instructions on how you can reset Oppo F1s to its original configuration by using factory and hard reset feature.
The heart of the Oppo F1s phone has 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processors seated on Mediatek6750 chipset and aided by an equally powerful 3GB ram and ARM Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It runs Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS. So, one can ditch It also comes with a 32GB internal memory which can be increased to a limit of a massive 128GB by inserting a microSD card.
The Oppo F1s sports a 5.5-inch HD display which renders excellent visuals with its pristine image quality and vibrant colours.The Oppo F1s is fuelled by a sealed 3075 mAh Li-Po non-removable battery.
3 Methods to Reset Oppo F1s
Whether you’re having a technical glitch on your Oppo F1s, or you’ve sold it and want to make sure the new owner can’t access your data, a factory reset is a useful trick to know. This post will show you the steps on how to do that.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Before you perform a reset, be sure to back up your personal data, so you don’t lose it all. Get a start fresh by performing a factory and hard reset.[/box]
Hard reset Oppo F1s
- Shut down your Oppo F1s completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys.
- Then in the TWRP menu select the language English.
- After that, select the Wipe Data menu.
- Continue by selecting the option Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos).
- After that you confirm by tapping the OK button.
- If the Wipe process is complete Wiped Successfully tap the OK button.
- You can select the option Reboot.
- Later the Oppo F1s will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Factory reset Oppo F1s from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose Additional settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Tap Erase Data.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Oppo F1s will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo F1s
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Oppo F1s from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Oppo F1s.
The Oppo F1s is an excellent phone that comes with a bundle of features. The powerful configuration, amazing cameras, large internal memory and great battery backup makes it a device you simply cannot ignore. The configuration is capable of handling a number of functions. Overall, it is a great smartphone in the budget.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as battery draining, overheating or apps crashing; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.