Factory and hard resets are the best solution for many Android issues. If your Vivo X50 is far slower than it once was, you have a malware infection that won’t go away or plan to sell your phone, a factory reset is the most convenient solution. So, today, we will explore how we can perform a factory reset of Vivo X50.
The Vivo X50 is equipped with a Octa-Core processor which clocks at a speed of 2 GHz. The processor is assisted by a 3GB RAM that delivers a quality performance while running multiple tasks. Moreover, the graphical requirements of the system are taken care of by a ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU. The entire configuration is built upon a Helio P23 (MT6763V) chipset.
The Vivo X50 sports a 6inch IPS LCD display which exhibits a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is armed with a 12.2MP primary camera. In addition, a 16MP lens with an LED flash is present at the front.
3 Effective Methods To Reset Vivo X50
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Vivo X50 to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Vivo X50 randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your call log, files, contacts, messages stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.
Hard reset Vivo X50
If your X50 gets stuck on Vivo logo even after rebooting. The solution is to reset it via recovery mode.
- Shut down your Vivo X50 completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo X50 will now wipe all contents.
Factory reset Vivo X50 from Settings
If your phone has degraded performance, or just wants to clean up data, junk files and other files. Just use a factory reset to solve it.
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo X50 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
Reset Screen Lock Vivo X50
A solution to overcoming X50 whose screen is locked with a pattern, password or PIN, you should use the Google Find My Device service to reset it.
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo X50 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X50.
The Vivo X50 is a powerful smartphone that provides seamless performance. The camera quality it offers allows to take still pictures and selfies even at low light conditions. The configuration it offers is currently available in other phones even at much low price tag, but yet it would be a great choice for brilliant cameras and the performance it gives are beyond satisfaction.
These were a few methods of solving Vivo X50 problems and I hope that they helped you in getting the phone working flawlessly. If you want to get more interesting tips such as how to flash Vivo X50, please keep an eye on this Droidbeep.com blog.