Do you need to reset your Oppo R15 Pro to factory settings to improve performance or fix problems? In this guide, we will show you three ways to complete this task on Oppo R15 Pro.
The Oppo R15 Pro bears a 6.28-inch Oled display, which comes with a complete bezel-less finish that renders panorama view along with a stylish aspect ratio of 19:9. It has Corning Gorilla Glass above the display that acts as a shield against bruises. A screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels enhances the visual experience with a sharp pixel density of 402 PPI.
Driving the system, there is an Octa-Core processor setup 4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver, which is seated on a Snapdragon 660 chip and delivers a powerful performance. A 6GB ram and an Adreno 512 GPU handle heavy multitasking and games that demands good graphical effects.
Three Easy Ways to Reset Oppo R15 Pro
If you own a Oppo R15 Pro, you’ve probably found that it has all kinds of fun and useful features for both work and play. Sometimes the phone has problems, which are hardware or software related. The more serious of these problems may require help for you to fix, but some minor software concerns can be corrected through resetting your smartphone. In the following article, we will discuss when it is appropriate to reset your Oppo R15 Pro, and how you can do it.
Factory reset Oppo R15 Pro from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap Additional settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data (factory data reset).
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Erase Data.
- Your Oppo R15 Pro will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Reset Screen Lock Oppo R15 Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Oppo R15 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Oppo R15 Pro.
Hard reset Oppo R15 Pro via Recovery
- Ensure that the Oppo R15 Pro is powered off.
- Push Volume Down and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys when ColorOS Recovery Mode shows up.
- Choose Wipe data.
- Select Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) from the menu. Select the OK option.
- Finally, choose Reboot.
The Oppo R15 Pro is a goodlooking smartphone that can handle tasks quite well. The processor with a huge RAM runs the device at a good speed and promises an all-round task.
If you are still experiencing some problems, such as battery draining, overheating or apps crashing; Keep in mind that these things can also come from hardware.