All Realme phones have a reset feature which returns the phone to its original state by deleting all stored data. So, today, we are going to explore how we can factory reset and hard reset Realme Q3.
The all-new Realme features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and screen resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has an excellent pixel density of 409 PPI that provides a sharp and vivid display.
The performance of the device is driven by Octa-Core processors with Qualcomm clock speed. Those are seated on a Snapdragon 750G 5G chipset. The presence of 4GB ram smoothens the entire process of multitasking. The gaming aspect of the smartphone is taken care of by Adreno 619 GPU graphics processor. The smartphone works on the Android 11 operating system.
3 Methods to Reset Realme Q3
Sometimes the phone behaves irregularly due to malware and it annoys the user so that by factory reset all malware and viruses present on the phone will be removed. Factory reset is always a last resort and will only be used when the smartphone is causing serious problems, wants to improve performance, plans to sell the device.
[box type=”note” align=”” class=”” width=””]Before performing a reset, please remove your Google Account and your screen lock. If the Google Account is not removed, the smartphone will enter the Google Reactivation Lock. Do not forget to backup your phone’s data before doing a factory data reset.[/box]
Reset Screen Lock Realme Q3
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Realme Q3 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase Device option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Realme Q3.
Factory reset Realme Q3 via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data (factory data reset).
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Erase Data option.
- After your Realme Q3 reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your device.
Hard reset Realme Q3
- Turn off your Realme Q3 and wait a few seconds.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the ColorOS Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the ColorOS Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data (Keep SMS, Contacts and Photos) and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Realme Q3 as a new device.
The Realme Q3 is an affordable smartphone with a flagship level appearance and super slim ergonomic design. The display coupled with pretty robust configuration underneath, this smartphone becomes an all-round from performance to great visuals and of course the cameras which take remarkable shots for the price. The good quality camera too adds up to its charm.
Do tell us your opinions in the comments below. Look forward to other articles such as how to frp unlock Realme Q3, make sure to bookmark DroidBeep.com!