If your Samsung On5 2016 is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 has bee powered by a Snapdragon 617 MSM8952 SoC that handles the overall performance. It has an Octa-Core processor that runs at a clock speed of up to 1.5 GHz. It also has 3GB RAM handling the overall function smoothly while the Adreno 405 GPU offers good graphical experience.
Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 holds an elegant waterdrop IPS LCD display that provides spacious viewing experience. It stands 5inch tall with no bezels on the sides. The display is provided with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a pixel density of 294 ppi.
You can factory reset your Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 to its factory settings if your device is having serious malfunctions or you want to erase it. While often a factory reset will resolve any issues you experience with your Galaxy On5 2016, such as slow response or a freezing screen, serious technical issues may require you to hard reset in the hope of restoring its ability to operate properly.
Bypass Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung On5 2016
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 lock screen pattern, password, fingerprint and pin, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
You’ll need to be signed into your Samsung and Google account on your phone, and must have either a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
Reset Lock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then sign in with your Google email and password.
- Select the Galaxy On5 2016 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Select the “Erase Data” option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Reset Lock Screen use Samsung Find My Mobile
- Open Find My Mobile and then log in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Select the Galaxy On5 2016 from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Choose the “Erase” button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Factory Reset Samsung On5 2016
- Go to the Home screen and choose “Apps”.
- Choose “Settings”.
- Scroll down and touch Backup and reset.
- Choose ‘RESET DEVICEʼ.
- Then hit the Erase everything button.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Galaxy On5 2016 will automatically reset and reboot.
- Swipe up or down to view the ‘Appsʼ.
- Touch ˊSettingsˋ.
- Scroll to and touch ˊGeneral managementˋ.
- Touch “Reset”.
- Touch ‘Factory data resetʼ.
- Read the warning, then scroll to and touch “RESET”.
- If you’re prompted for screen lock credentials, enter your PIN/password/pattern and touch ‘NEXTʼ.
- Touch “DELETE ALL”.
- After the reset, the Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 will reboot to the initial setup screen.
Hard Reset Samsung On5 2016 via Recovery
Hard reset will yield the same results as factory reset did, just by a different process. Plus, hard reset involves using the Android System Recovery menu, which always makes me feel like a hacker or developer for a few sweet seconds.
Step 1 – Power the phone off, by using the power button or by removing and then reinserting the battery.
Step 2 – Press the Volume Up, Home and the Power button together till the phone displays the start-up logo.
Step 3 – Once the Samsung On5 2016 logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the phone enters the Android system recovery mode.
Step 4 – In the recovery mode, using the volume keys, navigate to Wipe data/factory reset and tap the Power button to confirm.
Step 5 – You will be shown a long list of No and a Yes in between. Select it using the volume keys and press the Power button to confirm.
Step 6 – The phone will now format itself erasing all your personal data. When the process completes, select reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
The Samsung Galaxy On5 2016 is a power packed smartphone which ends up fulfilling almost all the needs that a user may demand. For efficient and swift performance, it has a strong configuration that would be admired by the users. The affordable price tag makes it an attractive buy.
If you have any further questions about the solution or problem, feel free to talk to us in the comments below, I am sure we will prepare a solution for your problem. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Samsung Galaxy On5 2016, we will publish it soon.