If the Vivo iQOO Neo system is damaged or has serious app problems, the user will need to reset it to factory settings. Let’s see how we can reset Vivo iQOO Neo.
The Vivo iQOO Neo comes with an amazing bezel-less display having a small notch on the top. It can provide great viewing experience with the help of the huge 6.38 inches AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a pixel density of 404 PPI. It comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass which will protect the display.
Under the hood, it provides an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.8 GHz which is seated upon the Snapdragon 845 chipset, together which can deliver great performance. There is an Adreno 630 GPU that will handle the graphics of the phone smoothly. It has a 6GB RAM that will handle the multitasking of the phone.
There are various reasons why we need to factory reset Vivo iQOO Neo. Whether your phone is lagging or you are simply preparing to sell it, a factory reset is one of the best ways to restore the smartphone to its perfect factory condition. Let’s go over the two ways to perform a factory data reset. You can either do a factory reset or a hard reset.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Performing a reset will permanently delete all user data on the smartphone. Be sure to back up your data before performing a Factory or Hard Reset. [/box]
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo iQOO Neo
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo iQOO Neo from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo iQOO Neo.
Hard Reset Vivo iQOO Neo via Recovery
- Ensure that the Vivo iQOO Neo is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume UP and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Vivo Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- Select Recovery mode by pressing Volume down button and enter it by pressing Power button.
- From the Vivo Recovery screen, select Wipe data.
- Touch Wipe data and then confirm by clicking OK.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, tap Reboot system.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your Vivo iQOO Neo as a new device.
Factory Reset Vivo iQOO Neo via Settings
- In the Home screen tap Settings.
- In the Settings screen, tap More settings.
- In the More settings screen, tap Backup & reset.
- In the Backup & reset screen, tap Erase all data.
- At the bottom of the screen tap the Format Phone Storage option.
- Finally click Clear Now.
- After your Vivo iQOO Neo reset, you see the Welcome screen and you can set up your phone.
The Vivo iQOO Neo comes with a powerful spec-sheet at a high-range price bracket. The robust hardware components accompanied by a massive RAM give the smartphone a highly appreciated tag at this price. Users can also enjoy a photo session provided an impressive set of cameras. As for the display, the device gets high resolution but lacks screen protection, which could have been provided in this range.
If you run into a serious problem, especially one involving hardware, the best solution is probably to contact the manufacturer or retailer support for your phone. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to talk to us in the comments. Check out some tips and tricks such as how to update Vivo iQOO Neo which will be coming soon.