Dear readers, today we want to draw your attention to the tutorial on how to do a reset on Vivo V20, V20e, V20 Pro. Follow the steps below to restore your Vivo smartphone to factory settings.
The Vivo V20 has come with a 6.44 Inch Amoled display with a high resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels. It has a pixel density is around 409 ppi that define sharpness in the vision. The mid-range device features a stylish aspect ratio of 20:9 that will take the FHD+ experience to another level.
The device runs on Android 11 OS with FunTouch OS 11 . It is powered by Octa-Core processor with clock speed of 2.3 GHz respectively. The processors are set upon the Snapdragon 720G chipset aided by a 8 GB RAM and Adreno 618 GPU that will give a seamless performance. For storing files and important data, the device has an ample amount of 128 GB inbuilt storage that sounds enough in the high-range segment.
If you are using Vivo V20 and are fed up with this performance of your phone and want to upgrade to a new smartphone launched in the market then always remember to factory reset your device before you give it up for someone else to use.
Factory Reset via Settings
One easy way to reset is via the settings menu. You can use this option to clean all data and files stored on your Vivo V20. In addition, some problems such as viruses, hangs, and decreased performance can be resolved by factory reset through settings.
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo V20 will restart and begin the factory data reset.
Hard Reset Through Recovery Mode
For users who experience errors where they cannot complete the boot process or boot loop, you can try to solve the problem by doing a hard reset via recovery mode.
- Turn off your Vivo V20 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the “Volume UP” and “Power” keys simultaneously until Vivo logo appears to enter Fastboot mode.
- Then in the Fastboot Mode select the “Recovery Mode“.
- After that, select the “Wipe Data” menu.
- Continue by selecting the option “Wipe data“.
- After that you confirm by tapping the “OK” button.
- If the Wipe process is complete “Wiped Successfully” tap the “OK” button.
- You can select the option “Reboot system“.
- Later the Vivo V20 will restart by itself and wait for the restart to finish in a few minutes.
Reset Via Google Find My Device
As for the problem of forgetting the screen lock in the form of a pattern, PIN and password, you can try resetting it via the Google Find My Device service. For that, make sure your Google account and internet are connected to your Vivo V20.
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo V20 from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo V20.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]This will reset the phone to the factory default state and it will clear out the memory buffers and reset the device and application data. Ensure any personal data is backed up.[/box]
Those are the 3 reset methods for Vivo V20, Vivo V20e and Vivo V20 Pro that we can share, Hopefully the tutorial above is able to solve the problem on your phone.