Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Vivo X27 Pro if it gets stuck or freezes, runs slowly or encounters a problem which you cannot identify. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to reset Vivo X27 Pro.
The Vivo X27 Pro comes with a 6.7inch Super AMOLED FHD+ (1080 x 2460 pixels) display. In order to run the phone, there is a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated upon Snapdragon 710 chipset. It is aided by 8GB of RAM and Adreno 616 graphics engine. The phone is very well designed in gold coloured body and boots on Android 9.0 Pie operating system.
As far as the camera is concerned, there is a 48MP + 13MP + 2MP snapper at the back and a 32MP selfie shooter present. Both the cameras capture quality images and nonetheless the videography output is very sharp. In terms of storage, the smartphone houses an internal memory of 256GB and the external memory card slot can read any microSD card upto 256GB.
Before you can even begin to think about giving your Vivo X27 Pro to someone else, you need to take some time to wipe and reset it to factory settings. Doing so will ensure that nobody has access to the treasure trove of personal information we all keep on our phones. This also works if your Vivo X27 Pro randomly shuts off and won’t turn back on.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]Performing a hard and factory reset will wipe all data like your files, contacts, call log, messages stored on the internal storage and all 3rd-party apps and app updates.[/box]
Reset Screen Lock Vivo X27 Pro
- Log into Find My Device with your Google Account (email) and password.
- Select the Vivo X27 Pro from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo X27 Pro.
Factory Reset Vivo X27 Pro from Settings
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo X27 Pro will automatically reset and reboot.
Hard Reset Vivo X27 Pro from Recovery
- Shut down your Vivo X27 Pro completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo X27 Pro will now wipe all contents.
The Vivo X27 Pro is a great device which ends up with strong features. The smartphone has a decent storage capacity which can capture anonymous files and documents. The powerful configuration makes multitasking extremely smooth whereas the camera lives up to your expectations. However, the battery backup is not good for the device as the screen size of the device is big and consumes more power of battery.
If you have any questions with the method above, leave them below and we’ll be sure to point you in the right direction. For other tips and tricks such as how to root Vivo X27 Pro which will be coming soon.