Hard and factory reset can help solve problems with your Vivo Y81i if it’s crashing or freezing, running slowly or suffering from problems you can’t identify. Let’s see how we can reset Vivo Y81i.
The Vivo Y81i comes with a 6.22inch IPS LCD screen that flaunts a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels which results from a density of 270 pixels per inch. The capacitive touch screen responds well to multi-touch.
Under the bonnet, the Vivo phone holds a pair of Quad-Core processors, which clock speeds of 2 GHz respectively. This set of processor cores is placed on a chipset of Mediatek A22 and is further assisted by a good 2GB ram to power you through the heavy multi-tasking and high-end gaming that you indulge into. Moreover, the GPU of IMG PowerVR GE-class takes cares of all the graphical requirements.
The Vivo Y81i is a relatively new Android phone and has excellent software and hardware features. Whether you’re facing a bug after updating your your Vivo Y81i or seeing random glitches on your phone, you can solve the most common problems by resetting your smartphone.
[box type=”success” align=”” class=”” width=””]This will reset the smartphone to the factory default state and it will clear out the memory buffers and reset the smartphone and application data. Ensure any personal data is backed up.[/box]
Hard Reset Vivo Y81i
- Shut down your Vivo Y81i completely by pressing the Power button.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo Y81i will now wipe all contents.
Reset Passcode or Pattern Lock Vivo Y81i
- Open Find My Device and then log in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Vivo Y81i from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the Erase option from the action menu.
- Select Erase Device to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the Vivo Y81i.
Factory Reset Vivo Y81i from Settings
- Go into the Settings.
- Tap More settings.
- Tap on Backup & reset.
- Tap on Erase all data.
- Confirm you understand that all data will be erased by tapping on Format Phone Storage.
- Next tap Clear Now.
- Your Vivo Y81i will restart and begin the factory data reset.
The Vivo Y81i is undoubtedly a flagship device with a premium look. The configuration under the hood also helps the phone to deliver a stellar performance. In short, if you are looking for a nice camera smartphone with quality performance around this budget, then this phone is worth buying.
By the way, what method did you use? Let me know in the comments below. Also, feel free to reach out for any doubts or queries. Look forward to other articles such as how to bypass google account on Vivo Y81i.