If your Samsung A6 (2018) is running slowly or you’re encountering bugs and crashes on a regular basis, an easy solution is to simply reset your smartphone to its defaults, removing all your apps, files and everything else that could be causing a problem.
The Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) sports a 5.6 Inch HD+ Super Amoled display. It has a screen resolution of 720 x 1480 and a pixel density of 294 PPI. To keep the device running there is 3000 mAh li-polymer battery which is non-removable.
The phone packs an Octa-Core Exynos 7 Octa 7870 processor clocked at 1.6 GHz along with 3GB RAM and ARM Mali-T830 GPU. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience 9.5. For storing files and important data it houses a large 64GB internal storage.
Sometimes things go wrong with your device, and the Galaxy A6 (2018) is no exception. One of the ways to fix many problems is to perform a Factory data reset. And this might be the easiest way to solve the problem on your smartphone. Sometimes your problem could be as simple as a software glitch.
[box type=”info” align=”” class=”” width=””]All data saved on your phone is deleted when you perform a factory reset. All apps are uninstalled. Back up all important files, either on the Web or with an external storage device, before resetting the phone.[/box]
Reset Lock Screen Pin / Pattern / Password Samsung A6 (2018)
If you forgot your Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) lock screen fingerprint, pin, pattern and password, but you have setting up Samsung account or Google account before, you can easily to bypass lock screen remotely by Find My Mobile / Device service on computer.
In order for Find My Device to help you reset your phone screen lock, your smartphone needs to be turned on, connected to a Google or Samsung Account and the internet.
Reset Lock Screen use Google Find My Device
- Open https://www.google.com/android/find and then sign in with your Google Account and password.
- Select the Samsung A6 (2018) from the top left hand corner of the menu.
- Choose the ˊErase Dataˋ option from the action menu.
- Select ‘Erase Deviceʼ to confirm.
- Enter your Google Account password to reset the phone.
Unlock Screen with Samsung Find My Mobile
- Visit Find My Mobile and then sign in with your Samsung Account ID and password.
- Choose the Galaxy A6 (2018) from the menu on the left.
- Choose the ˊErase Deviceˋ option from below the device information.
- Select the ˊEraseˋ button on the popup.
- Enter your Samsung Account password to confirm and send the task to your phone.
Hard Reset Samsung A6 (2018) via Recovery
- Shut down your Galaxy A6 (2018) completely by pressing the Power button.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume up and Power buttons until the device vibrates and the Android Recovery screen appears then release all buttons.
- From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset.
- Use the Volume Down button to highlight Wipe data/factory reset and then press the power key to select it.
- Press the Volume Down button once to highlight Yes and press the power key to select it.
- The reset will commence and once it’s finished, highlight Reboot system now and press the power key.
- Wait for your phone to finish rebooting and then set up your phone as a new device.
Factory Reset Samsung A6 (2018)
- Open the ‘Settingsʼ app.
- Tap ‘General managementʼ and then tap Reset.
- Tap ˊFactory data resetˋ.
- The Factory reset data screen will warn you about all the data and apps that are about to be erased.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap ‘Resetʼ.
- Tap ‘Nextʼ.
- You will need to enter your pin to proceed.
- Tap on ‘Delete Allʼ.
- The Galaxy A6 (2018) will automatically reset and reboot.
- Slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Settings” icon.
- Tap “General management”.
- Press “Reset”.
- Tap “Factory data reset”.
- Touch ‘RESETʼ.
- Touch “DELETE ALL”. Wait a moment while the factory default settings are restored.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your Galaxy A6 (2018) and prepare it for use.
The Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) comes with an impressive camera and beautiful display design. The strong processor performs efficiently while you enjoy games and use multiple apps without any worry. Lastly a good battery and wide arrayed connectivity sets the perfect motion inside.
Have you had any problems with Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018) that aren’t mentioned here? If you leave your question in the comments below, we can help you as soon as possible!