There are a variety of reasons why you may need to factory reset your Vivo Y91. You installed too many applications and just need to delete all of them. You may also be selling your device or fixing some other problem. Today, we’re here to tell you how you can factory and hard reset Vivo Y91.
The Vivo Y91 sports a 6.22inch HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels resulting in an impressive pixel density of 270 ppi. The Vivo Y91 is equipped with 13MP + 2MP autofocus primary camera with Dual rear camera LED flash and CMOS image sensor. It comes with an 8MP front camera which is a treat for the selfie lovers.
This phone gets all its strength from a 1.95 GHz Octa-Core processor which is seated on a Snapdragon 439 chipset and paired with 2GB of RAM for great multitasking and an Adreno 505 GPU for a good gaming experience. Android 8.1 Oreo works as the OS on this device.
There are several reasons for resetting the Vivo Y91. Factory reset allows you to wipe your phone completely so that you will sell it or provides it to someone. Plus, it also can be useful if you’re troubleshooting some issues together with your smartphone. If you’re sure that’s what you want to try, read on.
Hard Reset Vivo Y91 from Recovery
- Turn off your Vivo Y91 and wait a few seconds.
- Press and hold the Power key and Volume Up button at the same time.
- Release them when you see the Vivo logo.
- Then you will see the Fastboot Mode.
- Scroll to Recovery Mode and enter it by pressing Power button.
- Scroll to Wipe data.
- Press the Wipe data button.
- Scroll to OK.
- Press the Reboot system menu.
- The Vivo Y91 will now wipe all contents.
Factory Reset Vivo Y91
- Go to the Home screen and choose Settings.
- Scroll down and choose More settings.
- Choose Backup & reset.
- Choose Erase all data.
- Checklist Format phone storage.
- Tap Clear Now.
- All data and settings saved on the phone will be deleted.
- The Vivo Y91 will automatically reset and reboot.
Reset passcode or pattern lock Vivo Y91
- Log into https://www.google.com/android/find with your Google Account ID and password.
- Select the Vivo Y91 from the menu on the left.
- Select the Erase option from below the device information.
- Select the Erase Device button on the popup.
- Enter your Google Account password to confirm and send the task to your Vivo Y91.
The Vivo Y91 is a smart choice for those who love extreme photography. Moreover, the device is loaded with some spectacular features, which takes your phone user experience to the next level. The device performs well while running heavy games and applications simultaneously, thanks to the presence of an excellent configuration.
Despite the Vivo Y91 problems, it’s still a great phone that’s an easy purchase if you have the option and opportunity. Every common issue that the phone has is easy to fix, even if some of the fixes take time. If your Vivo Y91 has had any of these problems, hopefully, your phone is now performing exactly as it’s intended.