Lenovo A6000 owners can now enjoy all the features of ColorOS including the visual elements by installing ColorOS Kitkat Port ROM. In other words, this ROM transforms your Lenovo A6000 into the Oppo Mirror 3 with ColorOS looking.
The ColorOS port ROM is fully optimized for performance and battery life and the developer update the ROM regularly for the stability improvements. It is based on Android 4.4.4 and supports A6000+ (plus) models. ColorOS, like other ROMS in this article, is stable to use as a daily driver. Also, the ROM has an extremely smooth UI and is battery friendly.
- Your device should be ROOTED.
- This version only work on Kitkat. If your device is on Stock Lollipop or CM12 based ROM, you must downgrade it first to stock Kitkat
How To Install ColorOS 2.0.1 On Lenovo A6000/Plus
- Download Latest ColorOS 2.0.1 for A6000 from here.
- Copy the downloaded files to the (Root directory of) your sd-card.
- Reboot your device to Custom Recovery
- [Optional but, Recommended] Do a Nandroid Backup or TWRP backup of your current ROM.
- Now from recovery main menu and select Wipe Data option.
- Confirm data wipe by selecting Yes.
- Now flash this rom using clockwork mod recovery, Philz or TWRP. Follow these steps :
– Choose Install Zip From Sd Card option.
– Select Choose Zip From SD Card option.
– Now select the rom downloaded earlier.
- Confirm the installation and wait till the rom is installed on you handset.
- Flash the gapps as well in the similar way.
- Reboot your smartphone now and wait for it to boot into normal mode.