Android is known for being one of the most customizable operating systems out there. So it can seem a little ironic that it doesn’t give you the freedom to access the part of your phone that allows ultimate customization. People are still going to do it, of course, but it can leave you susceptible to malicious exploits from shady sources. Rooting is never without risk, but we can show you how to do it the safest way possible, and you can have customization to and from the core of your phone.
If you own a Huawei P8Lite running latest android 6.0 Marshmallow and you want to get root access on your device, then there is a very great news for you guys.Now you can easily Root Huawei P8 Lite With SuperSu.But remember make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked and you have a custom recovery (TWRP) Installed on your device.Then you can easily flash the latest SuperSu root file via recovery to get root access on your Huawei P8Lite.
How To Install TWRP
- The bootloader must be unlocked.Guide > How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
- Download the TWRP for the Huawei P8 Lite.
- Then, go to your phone and enable USB debugging mode by going to
settings – about phone – press Build number 7 times
settings – developer options – USB debugging
- Connect the Huawei P8 Lite smartphone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Open the Downloads folder (or the default downloads location for your files on Windows if you have changed it) and extract the TWRP file to that folder.
- Copy all of the contents from the TWRP extracted the file to the ADB folder, so it is all available from the one directory.
- type the “adb reboot bootloader” into the command line and get the Huawei P8 Lite smartphone into the bootloader mode that is required for the flashing of the custom recovery image in the next step.
- Type the “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” command into the command line and flash the custom recovery.
- Type the “fastboot reboot” command into the command line and then hold down the hardware button combination on the P8 Lite smartphone for the Recovery Mode so it first-time boots into the Recovery partition which will now be the custom recovery that you just installed.
How To Root
- Download and transfer the SuperSU to your device internal memory.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP recovery. Power off the device by holding the power button, and power up by pressing volume UP + POWER. Keep holding volume up until you see the Team Win logo.
- Then Just Select Install and flash the SuperSUfile that you transferred in the Previous step
- Once flashing is done. Reboot your device.
- Done!!! Your P8 Lite device is now rooted
Maybe you didn’t make through the root without an issue but would still like to. Try the article below on troubleshooting or tell us about it in the comments below. Hopefully, we have made you a firm believer that the advantages of rooting outweigh any downsides.