We are back again with MIUI 7 Rom for Lenovo A6000 and A6000+ (plus). This Rom is Lollipop based and is the original MIUI ported from Redmi 2 Prime. If you are the Lenovo A6000/+ user and want to try the new rom in your phone, here is the complete guide which you can follow on your phone and test the new ROM. The process is very simple and takes a few minutes to flash the ROM file.
We haven’t found any major bug in it so it is a stable rom and ready for daily usage. The custom rom has been ported by Herman Koeman an Indonesian developer and all credits goes to him for his hard work.
Let’s get started with installing MIUI 7 Lollipop ROM in Lenovo A6000
- Make sure you have updated to stock 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Download MIUI 7 Lollipop ROM For Lenovo A6000/+
- Turn off / Switch your phone
- Press and hold Press Volume UP + Volume Down + Power Key at the same time to boot into Recovery mode.
- Do not forget to perform a nandroid backup. Goto backup option in TWRP and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS and swipe right to backup.
- After performing the ROM backup, go back to the TWRP main menu and tap the WIPE button.
- Next, swipe to Factory Reset. Wait for the wiping process to complete.
- Next, Goto TWRP main menu & goto Install option.
- Locate the MIUI ROM downloaded zip file & tap on it. Now swipe to Install the ROM.
- Once the installation process is finished successfully, select Reboot System
IF YOU SEE NOTIFICATION UPDATE…PLEASE DON”T UPDATE TO NEW VERSION!!!……RISK TO BRICK
Now that’s enough and you can start exploring the new custom Rom. Don’t forget to leave feedback and if you have any question related to this Rom, just comment it below and we will try our best to answer/solve it.