You can do some many things to use your Oppo or Realme devices more comfortable than before. One of them is by customizing the font. Just like any other devices, Oppo is compatible with a variety of fonts. You can also manage the size of the font so it is more suitable for your need.
Oppo is supporting the users to change or customize the font. You can check the option on the setting menu. There is a Font option there. There are several custom fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Roboto, Choco Cooky, and Rosemary. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Oppo device.
By the time you change the font, all of the texts on the phone will be changed into a new font that you have chosen before. This is including the text of date, message, menu, and many more. If you want to find a variety of fonts more than you can find on the Oppo, you can also use a specific app.
You can just download an app known as zFont for Oppo at the Google Play Store. It is a free app that helps to change the font appearance of your Oppo. You can choose your favorite font style available on the zFont app and let the system change the font automatically.
How to Change Font on Oppo And Realme with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont – Custom Font Installer from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your OPPO phone, open Font app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image below. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Oppo device to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo and Realme with APK Editor
- Download APK Editor and Oppo Fonts and install both apps in your OPPO phone.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your device.
The point is that customizing font on your beloved Oppo is pretty simple to do. You can use the built-in font served by Oppo for the simplest and fastest one. For an alternative, download a specific app that helps to customize font. Just make sure that the app is compatible for Oppo, especially the version of your Oppo device so you can see the result right away. In the end, you will love your Oppo more than before because you love the new font.