Here are simple steps that would incredibly change the font style on your Vivo Y71. Everyone wants to customize their phones in all manner of ways to suit their desire. The customization ranges from themes, wallpapers,ringtones and fonts. Sadly, though, Vivo Y71 users have had difficulty with changing the fonts on their devices.
The Vivo Y71 is yet another feature-packed release with well thought out specifications. From the large FHD screen that delivers great visuals, to the cameras delivering aesthetic photos. It is a slim, compact and lightweight device that can easily fit anywhere.
The Vivo Y71 features a sizable 6.0-inch display with 720 x 1440 pixels screen resolution, put together with a 268 PPI pixel density and an impressive 18:9 aspect ratio, it brings a lovely visual experience. Plus, the panel is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protected.
All the photography needs are taken care of with the help of 13MP main rear camera with LED flash and HDR. The image quality is further enhanced by LED Flash, Exposure, Face detection, Geo tagging, ISO control, White balance, Touch to focus. The front camera is 5 MP which takes great selfies with much detail.
The Vivo Y71 has a decent 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB which is always great. This phone is powered by the powerful Snapdragon 425 chipset with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processors inside. The additional power of Adreno 308 GPU and a substantial 3 GB of RAM delivers a sailing performance through most apps and games you would play.
The Vivo Y71 boots on Funtouch OS 4.0 which is based on Android v8.0 (Oreo) operating system. Vivo users cannot change the fonts used throughout Funtouch OS. The only system-wide changes available are font size.
However, you are able to change the fonts used in some apps such as zFont Custom Font Changer.
How To Change Font Vivo Y71 Using zFont
- Find and install zFont Custom Font Installer app for Vivo Y71 from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Vivo Y71, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; emoji, regular font, and colored font.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose Vivo Funtouch OS.
- i Theme will open, choose Local and afterwards, choose Local Font. Apply the font.
- Now, the Vivo Y71 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and let us know!